Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hey, I've been busy procrastinating


Someone keeps bugging me about why I haven't blogged for so long.  

I don't really have a good excuse.  We've been back home for 3 months.  You would think I could get back in the swing of things. (As if I ever was in the swing of things.)  

Anyway, I guess this little illustration pretty much explains it:

The only difference between me and the person in the illustration is that I get up earlier. 
Maybe that makes it worse.  I'm up longer and still don't get anything done.  BUT....
 I promise I'm going to do better.

Starting tomorrow.

Or maybe next week.

5 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Hey "somebody" always bugs me too when I don't blog for awhile...and I don't think I've even ever gone three months without blogging.

Cassie said...

Can't wait to hear from you. You've been missed. (never mind I can't get mind done either)

Lucy said...

Join the club! It's nice to read blogs, so thanks to those that take the time to do it, I say.

Myrnie said...

Seems as if we've all been in a slump lately. But I miss it... so let's all get crackin'!

Audrey said...

This cracked me up! I feel the same way.... except I suck more than you do!