Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning


One morning a week or so ago I looked out the window and was struck by how beautiful and how blue the world looked.  The combination of the frost on the trees, the gray-blue of the fog that hugged the ground just over the hill and gradually intensified to a brilliant blue in the sky, and the stillness of it all made me grab my camera, run down the stairs, throw the front door open and try to capture it.
I'm not sure I did, but at least this picture will remind me of that crisp,winter morning and be proof that we actually did get a little snow this year.    

3 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

What a beautiful picture. The only thing I want to know is why someone in our family shoveled just that one strip of driveway.

Battfam said...

I guess they were just going the extra mile because usually we don't shovel ANY of the driveway.

Lucy said...

That is a great pic. Just this week as I looked out the window in our office I thought the view I was seeing could be a picture on a wall. We do have pretty skies around here.
happy winter!