Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finally........Our File is Complete


Today we got an email that said our file for our mission was complete. I am thrilled that the medical and dental appointments, the shots, the pictures, etc., and all the paperwork are done! I felt like we should celebrate because quite frankly, it has been a lot of work, possibly even a pain. When I went back to Alan's office to share the good news with him he didn't act nearly as excited as I thought he would. So I guess I will just celebrate by myself here on my blog. Whew! Yippee! Yeah! Yahoo! ! *! * ! * ! *

5 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

yes mom, but may I remind you that you still have to clean out Tyler's room...oh yeah, and the garage. Congratulations though on the paperwork part!

Lucy said...

I really like your celebration colors. Very festive.
Yahooooooooooooo!

Myrnie said...

Congratulations! One baby step at a time, right? I know how you feel and I feel like celebrating with you!

Audrey said...

Yippee Kiya Kiyu! Ok kinda lame of me but that was my celebration moment with you!
Kinda reminds me of when we told Lane's parents we were pregnant with Dawson. I was nervous cuz it was our first and didn't know what you were suppose to say. So Lane tells them and all they say is "are you sure?" uhhh yup! Then I went home and called all my friends I knew I could count on for a little excitement!

Becky said...

YAAAA!! Did you guys have to get a bunch of shots? Yuck!! I'm glad you're done with all the YUCK!!