Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm coming clean

I feel like such a fake and a phony. I have to come clean....I have been to the store 3 times since I posted about how I was "Saving the Earth" and never used the fabric bag again. I'm pathetic. I want to do it. I really do. My mushy brain just won't let me. The big hurdle I've got to get over now is remembering to put the reusable bag back in the car so I'll have it when I go shopping. So thanks for the encouraging comments and pats on the back even though I didn't deserve them. I'll try to do better.
Bobbi, I really might bring you a bunch of bags for Carter to take to school. I hope you were serious about that. And no, Becca, I didn't take that picture in our yard.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I don't think any less of you. You are giving it your best shot.