Sunday, December 26, 2010

You Put Your Right Foot In



When we took the missionaries to the beach it was the perfect opportunity to take a picture of some of the sisters' feet.  You can tell who has been here for a while and who arrived recently.  If you look closely, you can also tell who has served in Baturite, where the mosquitos seem to be especially aggressive.  

Maybe I should remind the sisters to use sunscreen on their feet.  I don't know that they would though.  Their  tan lines are sort of a badge of honor. 

4 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Are you guys down to only 7 sisters right now or did the others just not want to show off their tan lines? Just wondering.

Battfam said...

We have 11, but only those 7 were right there together. We will be down to nine soon.

Cassie said...

Strange that I'm a little jealous of their tan lines. I think I must already be tired of the long jeans and shoes & socks thing here.

Becca's Blog said...

Now that you mention it Cassie, I'm a little jealous of those tanned feet too. My feet are soooooooo cold right now. (I guess that's what I get for going sledding today in ballet flats with no socks) I'd love to be all tan and warm right now!